Recruitment agencies will do all the job hunting?
Recruitment agencies in the United Arab Emirates are very different than you find in India or Western countries. They’re an excellent source to get a job in Dubai or any other Emirate. But, you shouldn’t rely on them completely by setting idle at your accommodation.
If you’re inside the United Arab Emirates for the job, you should search the job through all means and everywhere. You must not stay aloof merely depending on a particular means, i.e. job portals or recruitment agencies.
It is true that majority of migrant workers in the United Arab Emirates are not directly hired but through recruitment agencies since they searched the job by residing out of the UAE. But if you’re inside the country, then you must look at all means and spend your full energy on searching for a job.
Bear in mind that what recruitment agencies are doing, they’re forwarding your CV to relevant openings only, and it is their job. They just forward your CV to companies they’ve have a link.
Their job is to work for the employers, not for you. Therefore, they’re not obligated to give you a job. But if you get hired by the firm they get paid.
A list of UAE recruitment agencies
- Accel HR Consulting (accel-hrconsulting.com)
- Adecco (www.adeccome.com)
- Al Vakil (www.alvakil.net)
- ANOC (www.anoc.ae)
- Antal International (www.antal.com)
- BAC Executive Recruitment (www.bacme.com)
- Charterhouse (www.charterhouseme.ae)
- Clarendon Parker (www.manpowergroup.ae)
- Clarion Recruitment (www.clarion-recruitment.ae)
- Cooper Fitch (www.cooperfitch.ae)
- Edge Executive (www.edgeexecutive.com)
- Egon Zehnder International (career.egonzehnder.com)
- Emirates International (www.emiratesint.com)
- Fish People (fishpeople.net/post-resumes.asp)
- Gulfaar (gulfaar.com)
- Gulf Connexions (www.gulfconnexions.com)
- Hays (www.hays.ae)
- Headway (headway.ae)
- Hunting Heads Executive Search (www.hunting-heads.com)
- Innovations Group (innovationuae.com)
- Inspire Selection (www.inspireselection.com)
- Irwin & Dow (www.irwinanddow.com)
- Jerry Varghese (www.jerryvarghese.com)
- JOBS-ME (www.jobs-me.com)
- JoyIn Solutions (www.joyinsol.com)
- Kershaw Leonard (www.kershawleonard.net/vacancies.asp)
- Korn/Ferry (www.ekornferry.com)
- Lobo (www.lobomanagement.com)
- Medical International (www.medicalinternational.ae)
- MGR Management Consulting (www.mgrmc.com)
- Michael Page (www.michaelpage.ae)
- Nadia (nadia-me.com)
- Options Group (www.optionsgroup.com)
- Parkhouse Bell HR Consultancy (www.parkhousebell.com)
- Pinpoint HR (pinpointhr.info)
- Soundlines HR Consultancy (www.soundlinesgroup.com)
They’re some of the recruitment agencies to get the job in the United Arab Emirates. I didn’t write the entire list of all agencies. Bayt is a popular name for job hunting in the Middle East, it is not a physical agency but it has an extensive network of clients across the Middle East.
Hays, NADIA, BAC Middle East, Charterhouse, and Michael Page are the best recruitment agencies in Dubai.
READ ALSO: Interview Tips for Dubai Jobs