If you want to submit an article as a guest post on Mudawwana.com, kindly register and complete your profile – upload your own photo (use Gravatar) with your social media/blog profile link and write a short bio about you.
User posts/articles submitted without completing your short bio and without uploading your profile picture with social media/blog profile URL (that confirm your profile picture) will not be published.
*Please read this page completely before submitting posts/articles.*
Submit your posts/articles here
Have an account?
Log in or sign up! It’s fast & free!
Register for this site!
Sign up now for the good stuff.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.
Your posts/articles should be original contents without copyrights violation of the third party. Otherwise, you are, as a user of this website, responsible for the copyrights violation.
You may contain the do-follow backlink to your website (Use HTML Codes*) which contains no illegal contents (or backlinks to illegal websites) such as pornographic, drugs, dating, wine-selling, etc.
All contents that are illegal in the United Arab Emirates will be disapproved and will not be published on this website, that is, such submissions will be deleted.
*Or login to Mudawwana WordPress Dashboard after registering and post your article visually without HTML Coding. Simply, after login > Go to Posts > Than Add New Post. Or Scroll your mouse at the top and go to +New > Than Post.
Your guest post should be relevant to the Mudawwana.com’s niche, irrelevant posts/articles might not be approved for publication.
When posting a guest article if you do not find a relevant category for your post – select uncategorized – we will select an appropriate category for your content. If you do not have your own featured image (free from copyrights) for your article – leave it – we will choose a representation image.
Topics of guest posts:
- Middle East’s Current Affairs (Non-Political & Non-Religious)
- Indian Current Affairs (Political are allowed – only for civil rights, but religious not allowed)
- Islamophobia in the West
- Middle Eastern Culture
- Arab Culture in the West
- Places to Visit in the Middle East and Turkey
- Travel & Tourism (UAE or the Middle East and Turkey)
- Lifestyle (UAE or the Middle East and Turkey)
- Local Laws of the United Arab Emirates and the GCC countries
- Technology (Privacy, Encryption, Mobile Apps or alike)
- Health & Wellness (Foods, Nutrition, Hygiene, Recipes – NO Medical Article)
- Middle East’s History (NO altered history)
- Islamic History (with references)
- India’s History (the historical texts shouldn’t be altered)
- Leisure & Entertainment (NO Movies or Films article. Only Recreational information)